With all the rain we’ve had recently, it’s probably a good idea to get your home and or driveway pressure washed. There must be a build-up of mold or mildew already. Not only does this cause a health hazard, but it lowers the value of your home or business too. Not only is this special technique of cleaning one that can protect your health but it can also protect the environment. It should be done at least once a year, as part of your regular home maintenance. The most commonly cleaned areas here in the Bradenton, Sarasota area are roofs, driveways/walkways, patios, and pool lanais.
There are many benefits of pressure washing, here are a few:
- Enhanced Curb appeal. When it comes time to sell your home, if the outside of your home is well maintained, people are more likely to want to look at it.
- Regular maintenance such as pressure washing will remove the grit and grime that can eat away at the exterior surfaces of your home that can, over time damage the structure.
- Pressure washing can help to increase the value of your property. Cleanliness has a big impact on what potential home buyers are willing to pay for a home.
- Regular pressure washing will increase the lifespan of a home’s exterior surfaces such as paint, roofing materials, siding, bricks, and pavers.
- Pressure cleaning is the best method of cleaning. There is no other method that can give you the same amount of cleanliness that power washing can, period.
- It provides protection for the health of your family. When mold, mildew and algae are allowed to be built up on and around the house, they threaten the people living inside it. Pressure washing removes this, and is highly recommended.
Under Pressure Washing specializes in washing exteriors of both residential and commercial buildings. We are fully licensed and insured and are dedicated to building relationships through exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Get a quote for your project today!