When Under Pressure Washing comes to pressure clean your home or office, we want to make sure you have the best experience possible. We’ve put together some tips to help make sure that is possible.
On or before the day we come for your residential or commercial pressure cleaning:
- Be sure to close, shut, and seal all exterior doors and windows. We don’t want any leaking. If there are any problem areas, please let us know ahead of time so we can avoid those areas.
- Remove any excess lawn or patio furniture that you wouldn’t want to get wet.
- Keep children and pets indoors, and away from doors and windows. The pressure from our equipment is strong, and the high-pressure water stream generates intense energy.
- The chemicals we use are safe for vegetation, but the water pressure is not. So put away any plants or flowers you don’t want to be damaged during the cleaning process. If they are planted, we suggest covering them with a strong waterproof plastic.
- Electricity and water don’t mix. If you have outdoor appliances, be sure to unplug them, or cover them up. This also goes for outdoor outlets. Have them closed off so that water doesn’t get into them.
Professional pressure cleaning service is the best way to get the exterior of your residential or commercial building clean. Pressure cleaning will give it the fresh curb appeal it needs. By taking these steps above, we can help ensure you have the best experience possible. We want your home or business to be prepared to help avoid any potential conflicts that may arise.
Your home or business is one of your most valuable assets to trust with just anyone. With over 20 years of experience we are still dedicated to continuing education and training in our field. Call today for a free estimate at 941-229-8313.